Why should you get involved?
There are countless reasons which students should get involved with Enactus, and some of them include:
– Gaining experience in entrepreneurship, business, teamwork, leadership, presentation, human resources, finances, marketing, events, and much more
– Having access to a huge network of business contacts (we very frequently work with people from Enterprise, Deloitte, EY, and many other recruiters interested in Enactus students)
– Attending and benefiting from all of our exciting events, including training events (from Enactus UK and from Enactus QM) as well as the incredible Enactus competitions
– Being part of an exciting socio-environmental start-up project and a one-of-a-kind personal and human experience
– Meeting like-minded people interested in mixing profit and progress, enjoying social events and making friends for life, feeling part of a bigger national and international community
Who are we looking for?
On the side of our projects, we are looking for a Project Leader for CommonSans, who will take over and develop the project, and a Project Leader for our new project, to be in charge of the creation and growth of a new concept. We will also need as many Project Members as possible to take part in either of these projects, and a Competitions executive to take us far when the competitions come around.
On the committee side, we have a number of roles open. We need a Corporate Relations Executive who will be in charge of all our links with partner business, a Finances executive to take care of our budget, a Communications/Marketing executive to show us off in real life and on social media especially, as well as an Events Executive to plan out our physical and online events.
How can you get involved?
We would be extremely happy for you to join us in the Enactus adventure!
Please click the following link to find our website and social media platforms. You’ll also find a sign-up form to register your interest in joining us, and a sign-up form to receive our monthly newsletter. https://linktr.ee/EnactusQM
You are very welcome to attend one of our meetings or have a chat with one of our committee members. We look forward to hearing from you at email@example.com.